Sunday, January 8, 2012

You Know It's Bad...

So, you know it's been a long time since the last entry when you go to log onto Blogger and can't remember your user name and password. Mea culpa. No excuses but 2011 was not a great year for me. Maybe someday I'll share the details but, for now, the year is over. Hel-lo 2012!! I'm looking forward to a better year and am going to make an attempt at more blogging.

I've been somewhat shamed into this commitment by my friend who, despite being a crazy-busy person, is able to maintain her blog regularly with interesting and engaging entries- everydaymom.weebly.com. You know who you are and I tip my hat to you!
One thing you've taught me is brevity. Doesn't have to be a mini-novel.

So, although I don't believe in new year's resolutions (really, why set yourself up like that?), here's to my attempt at better communication for 2012... for all 4 of my readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment